Madden Girl Women's Ursey Wedge Pump

Madden Girl Women's Ursey Wedge Pump
Madden Girl Women's Ursey Wedge Pump - I've been looking for a pair of nude flats and for a while. I fell in love with a pair of Cole Haan's Nude Wedge ($178!!!) but that's out of my budget. I found this pair and thought it was almost identical except an inch higher. This was AMAZING. Looks great with my dresses and EVERYTHING ELSE!

Pros:
- The heels is high enough to give you that elongated look but not too high that would make the ball of your foot feel like you're stepping on gravel.
- Patent leather gives a 'shine' that can look classy enough for work but also casual
- Wedge heel good for long distance walking

Cons:
- Runs narrow; if you have wide feet this might not be a good fit. I don't think I have wide feet since I'm only a size 5.5 (I bought a 6) but these gave me a crease, redness, and soreness on the top/side of my feet.
- Runs slightly small; buy a size bigger if you plan on putting insoles.
- Small toebox; I have to put like 2 layers of 'ball cushions' by footpetals to protect my great toe from being pressed against the hard-synthetic material.

Bottom line.
I LOVE these shoes but they do take a bit of effort to get them to be comfortable. It took me pretty much a whole day to figure out how to put my insoles in to give me comfort. It's actually pretty comfortable to walk in because of the wedge, once I figured out how to put the insoles in to protect my toes. I've been looking for a pair of shoes like these and I finally found it and I love them!
Madden Girl Women's Ursey Wedge Pump
My prior experiences with Madden Girl was pretty bad; I bought a pair of 5 inch stilettos and they were just so painful to walk in because of the narrow toe box.
A bonus would be that these had a peep-toe opening to make up for their small toe box to relieve the painful toe trauma :) Madden Girl Women's Ursey Wedge Pump


BUY FROM AMAZON

0 comments:

Post a Comment